How the heck is it March already?! The older I get, the more time flies. It's just nuts. This month, I really get back in the swing of things with three weddings and a handful of portrait sessions. It's been a little tough for me to make the transition to working on deadline again, but I'm sure by the time March is over, I'll be loving the busyness. Without further ado, a recap of my (very successful) February:
Back up website. Back up 2012 files and clean off computer before first wedding of 2012. Organize all files for taxes. Update/organize photography budget. Shoot first wedding of 2012 and get 75% of editing done.(More like 50%, but still good!)
- Blog every weekday. (I only missed two days, but I guess I can't cross this one off. :) )
Design OUR wedding album (whoo!).
- Read three books (
Where’d You Go, Bernadette; The Kitchen House;Fine Art Wedding Photography).
- Finish my office and blog it! (Ohhhhh, this is sooooo close! I'm such a tease!)
Clean at least two big boxes out of our junk room. Work out 5/week.
And my March goals:
- Finish editing February wedding and send vendor discs.
- Shoot all March weddings and stick to my new two-week turnaround on each.
- Submit at least one March wedding for publication.
- Clean up my office each day after office hours are over.
- Rent the markiii to see if it's worth the buy (Eeeee!).
- Blog every weekday.