The O family has a tradition of picking apples at Pick n’ Save Orchard each year, so this was the perfect spot for meaningful photos. And we all learned that little Sammy is an apple maniac. He couldn’t have cared less about anything but those juicy apples. Hilarious!
Medina Ohio Apple Orchard Family PhotosFebruary 8, 2016
Baby Jameson | NewbornFebruary 4, 2016
Michelle & Evan | Club at Hillbrook WeddingFebruary 2, 2016
Michelle and Evan’s wedding day was as unique as they are. From the gorgeous handmade and personalized chuppah to the random rain shower that ended as quickly as it came to the lottery tickets that each guest received as a favor, it was a beautiful wedding to photograph.
Both Michelle and Evan are extremely insightful, have big hearts and are devoted to each other and their families. It was beautiful to witness them joining their lives together. Congrats, you guys!
I always LOVE to photograph weddings at the Club at Hillbrook. This place is gorgeous and all the nooks and crannies are so fun to photograph.
February GoalsFebruary 1, 2016
January was such a nice change of pace for me. Less editing work means more time to focus on things I’ve been putting off for months and months, and let me tell you that getting big, daunting work finished (or even started) feels good! I hope you all had a productive and healthy start to your new year too!
February is more of the same for me. Continuing work on big projects, reading a LOT and making plenty of time to visit with family and friends.
- Read three books (Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee, The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective by Richard Rohr and Hope by Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus)
- De-clutter our “reading room” (really our catch-all room that happens to house our bookshelf, which makes it our reading room)
- Redo my website (eek! This is a scary one, but I think I can make this happen)
- Complete our travel wall(s) in our dining room
- Sell my Mamiya 645 AFD! (if you want it, make me an offer )
- Decide on and order my 2016 wedding packaging
- Decide on a software management system
- Review all the items in my closet and make sure they still have purpose (oops, didn’t do this last month)
- Go on at least one winter hike with Nathan
- Get a new phone!