I thought about making that cover photo one I recently took in the snow, but I then I realized that NO ONE WANTS TO SEE SNOW ANYMORE. Tulips are much friendlier now that it’s March. I’m optimistic that spring is just around the corner. But while we’re waiting for it, Nathan and I decided to get out of dodge and hang out just the two of us in a much warmer climate (wanna guess where we are??). This is our last hurrah before my busy season starts to pick up, and I can’t wait to share tropical photos when we get back!
In the meantime, I’ve been working on my March goals–my last month to get a TON of off-season stuff done. I think it’s going to be a successful one!
- Read three books (Wonder, Strengths Finder 2.0 and Reading Lolita in Tehran)
- Start my spring/summer capsule wardrobe
- Start designing our living room mantle
- Order a new sample album
- Complete content for my new client guide
- Plan another Project Two Roll
- Go on a solo road trip to Virginia for the One Swell Day workshop (!!)
- Research new lenses for my Mamiya
- Update my workflow chalkboard + client binder
How is your March shaping up? What are you most looking forward to? Make it a good one, friends!