Hello, fall! ‘Tis the season for boots, colorful leaves, cozy blankets and pumpkin spice lattes. I’ll be indulging in all of these things this month … except for the latter. Try as I might, I strongly dislike pumpkin spice lattes.
I always seem to let fall get away from me, so this year I really tried to schedule myself in a way that allows for ample fall appreciation. Plus, Nathan’s birthday is this month and you know we’ll be celebrating!
impatiently wait for my Ireland and Scotland film scans, I’ll share with you all my October goals. Up next on the blog are photos from our trip!
- Read two books (25 in 12): The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon and The Lemon Tree by Sandy Tolan
- Settle on the pieces for our living room gallery wall
- Finalize my fall/winter capsule wardrobe (a la this blog … a minimalist lifestyle is calling my name!)
- Have a date at the pumpkin patch
- Run at least twice a week to get ready for the Turkey Trot!
- Get caught up on all album design
- Submit two weddings for publication