This month will be another whirlwind, but in a different sort of way than the last few months. We have a lot of fun things planned, including a big trip, and I’ll be working to get caught up before we leave. My fall is slower paced than my summer, and I’m looking forward to a more relaxing month.
- Finish my second book from August and read two more (25 in 12): Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle, Factory Girls by Leslie T. Chang and The First Phone Call from Heaven by Mitch Albom
- Celebrate our THIRD anniversary!
- Finish editing all August weddings and sessions so I can …
- Explore the UK
- Start compiling my first capsule wardrobe (a la this blog … a minimalist lifestyle is calling my name!)
- Get back into a workout/healthy eating routine once we return from the UK (work out 5/week + no more than two desserts a week)
Simple, but full! What are YOU working on this September?