When I was little and my birthday rolled around, I was allowed to stay outside and play until it got dark because my birthday falls on one of the longest days of the year. 9:30 p.m. is a big deal to an 8-year-old, and it was, quite possibly, the greatest thing in the world.
As I've gotten older, my birthday hasn't been as big of a deal. It's kinda sad that the excitement wanes, and this year, I wanted to do something about that. I love giving back and I've wanted to incorporate that into my photography business, SO … drum roll please …
I'm giving away a 2013 wedding photography package! Yep, a COMPLETE package that will allow you to go a little easier on your wedding budget. No strings attached.
Here's what you need to know:
- No purchase necessary.
- The giveaway includes full-day wedding coverage; two photographers; a DVD of high-resolution, edited images (color and black and white) with rights to print; and an online gallery to share with family and friends (more than a $1,700 value).
- You can nominate you and your fiancé(e) or a deserving couple (couple must be engaged and have a 2013 wedding date set).
- I repeat, this giveaway is for a 2013 wedding (I am already booked for a few 2013 weddings, so if your date doesn't work with my schedule, I will let you know as soon as I receive your entry).
- I will travel! Literally anywhere (Travel fees [airfare/car and hotel] will apply to weddings outside of greater Cleveland and greater Cincinnati).
- Please consider your contractual obligations with another photographer before entering (those nominating: please verify this with couple).
- Current LBP couples are not eligible.
Here's how you apply:
- E-mail me (subject: "Wedding Giveaway" to firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Names of the couple.
- Wedding date, location and venues.
- Couple's contact information.
- A paragraph about why you think receiving this giveaway would be fabulous!
- A paragraph about how YOU (or the couple) give back.
- The theme of the wedding.
- A photo of the couple.
- Like my Facebook page (if you don't have Facebook, let me know in your e-mail).
- Click "Like", "Share Post" or "Tweet Post" below and tag me in your post (Note: I'm not on Twitter but sharing on Twitter will be accepted).
Submissions will be accepted until July 4. On July 5, I will post the finalists* (chosen by yours truly) and open up voting to YOU to decide the winning couple. The runners-up will receive 10% off their package price if they choose to book.
*Having never done this before, I have no idea what the response to this giveaway will be. I'm hopeful I will have more than one applicant. :)