Laura and Jack are two of the most magnetic people on this planet. When you take a look at their wedding photos, you'll know what I mean. They're charismatic, they know how to have a good time and … they're good dancers. ;) They are also so, so, SO, so hilarious. All the laughter in these photos is 100% real.
Cleveland holds a special place in the hearts of these two now-DCers. Laura grew up in this lovely city of ours, and Jack went to college just outside the city. They're so loyal to all things CLE that they knew they had to get married here.
This is the most epic Cleveland wedding I have ever photographed. From portraits downtown to sailing around the city on the Goodtime III, Laura and Jack did their city proud. Cleveland misses you two and can't wait until you return!
My very favorite moments from their wedding include:
- Laura's constant spunk and permanent smile from the second she opened the door in her hotel room.
- All things turquoise! Including Laura's gorgeous wedding band.
- The toast with the bridesmaids and Laura's cute, little niece!
- The groomsmen juggling (I didn't experience it firsthand, but from what I hear it was pretty impressive).
- Laura dancing all the way to the first look ...
- … And then the dance party that took place afterwards.
- The groomsmen running up the hill over the convention center.
- The exchange of rings during the ceremony. It was a little hot inside the church, and I think there were some swollen fingers (haha)!
- Being on a boat for the entire reception!
- The amazing dance party that continued all night.
It was SO fun, guys. Thanks for having us! (And thanks to my amazing second shooter, Maria!)
Ceremony: St. Peter Parish Reception: Goodtime III Wedding Coordinators: Tiffany Dziak and Tiffany McEndarffer Florist: Al Wilhelmy Band: Hey Jimmy Makeup Artist: Shelly Theiling Hair Stylist: Haley Delzani, Lather Bride's Dress: Adele by Christos, Hitched Bride's Shoes: Kate Spade Bridesmaids' Dresses: J.Crew Groom's Tux: J.Crew Groomsmen's Suits: Custom designed from Everything Bespoke Bowties: Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Stationery: Ting Stationery Honeymoon: Italy and France!