I'll never forget meeting Danielle and Ed and thinking, "OK, I want to work with this couple." Besides being fun and funny and personable and kind, they are just good people and you understand that the minute you meet them.
Danielle and Ed's wedding was such an awesome reflection of them. It was full of all these great moments. Simple, touching, hilarious. The entire day was such a great tribute to them and the people they love. Some of the most notable moments of their fall wedding day include:
- Danielle's parents opening their gifts from their daughter. Danielle and her sister and parents are so close and have such a beautiful relationship. It was so fun to watch them all support each other and laugh and cry together all day.
- All the thoughtful ways Danielle included her grandparents in her day, including wearing her late grandma's bracelet and doing a special dance with her grandpa at her reception.
- Watching how much respect Ed's family and friends have for him. Not surprising because that guy is pretty cool. ;)
- Ed's varied emotions as Danielle walked down the aisle. Their's was the sweetest "first look" I've ever photographed.
- The wedding party being champs about taking photos in a wind storm! We actually lucked out with the weather as it called for rain all afternoon, so I'll take that wind thankyouverymuch.
- Danielle's dad's touching toast to his little girl. I'm telling you. This family.
- Ed's brother gifting the newlyweds with a pumpkin during his toast. Hilarious.
- Ed serenading his new wife with Home. :)
- And … drumroll, please … Ed and his dad serenading the entire crowd with their harmonica skills. That family is talented!
Danielle and Ed, I can't thank you enough for all your kindness and generosity over the last year-and-a-half. It was SO FUN to photograph your wedding day, and it just made me adore you two even more. Hugs!