It seems like spring is right around the corner ... which means that baby is right around the corner too. Eek! I'm fully aware that an early April due date could actually mean a late March baby, but I think I'll be OK waiting until April if Baby Baldwin is content in there. :)
I've got lots of last-minute things I'd love to get done this month so I can focus 100% on my maternity leave. Here's to a productive March and some flexibility too, if needed!
- Finish Real Happiness by Sharon Salzberg and read The Wonder by Emma Donoghue and On Becoming Baby Wise by Robert Bucknam
- De-clutter the rest of the house (living room, dining room and guest bedroom)
- Make freezer meals (as many as possible!)
- Finish nursery and photograph it!
- Clean car
- Install car seat
- Pack hospital bag
- Finish our annual photo albums so we're all caught up
- Blog ahead (so many pretty things to share!)
- Update my website galleries
What does your March look like? Will it be relaxing or full of to dos? If you all have any advice for packing a hospital bag or waiting on a baby, I'd love to hear it! :)