August is a bit of a breather for me before the last push of this wedding season. It's really nice to have a refresher in the middle of the season, and I'm looking forward to getting caught up a bunch this month.
And as if August couldn't get any better, Nathan and I are celebrating our five-year wedding anniversary at the end of the month with a little trip. How it's been five years already is beyond me, but I'm super excited for a little travel and quality time with Nathan to end the summer. :)
Happy summer-ing to you!
- Finish Rising Strong by Brené Brown and read When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi and Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
- Donate and sell unwanted clothes (ahhhh, I've GOT to get this done)
- Spend at least one last afternoon at the pool
- Update tax document
- Announce mini sessions date and launch online sign up!
- Submit one wedding for publication
- Get up to date with vendor galleries
- Organize and clean computer
- Shoot one wedding