Hellooooo, May! We returned from our month of travels to a green and blooming Cleveland. I have to say, it's so good to be home! I love, love, love traveling but I also love a routine and each of those things makes me appreciate the other.
I can't wait to share Aruba and Italy photos with you all but first, my May goals!
- Finish The Enneagram by Richard Rohr (it's taking me longer than expected because it's deeper than my usual bedtime reading!) and read An Irish Doctor in Love and at Sea by Patrick Taylor
- Update first quarter tax document for 2016
- Finalize and start using newly branded and designed client guides
- Order new business cards and stationery
- Shoot the first three weddings of busy season!
- De-clutter our bedroom + switch out my closet for spring
- Ride bikes with Nathan
- Do lesson plans for gymnastics girls