So, there's no snow in Cleveland yet, but I'm willing it on with this photo from a couple years ago. I really love fluffy, white snow around the holidays (let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!), and I'm kinda bummed we've only had a dusting so far! Here's to hoping we have a white Christmas.
Speaking of the holidays, this month, for me, is circled around the most wonderful time of the year. Most of the things on my goal list are in preparation for Christmas, and I'm totally fine with that! My 2015 wedding editing is complete, and I'm ready to take it slow this month.
- Finish Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less and read Scary Close by Donald Miller
- Decorate our house for the holidays (inside and out!)
- Mail our Christmas cards by Dec. 14
- Finish all Christmas shopping by Dec. 21
- See a Christmas show with Nathan
- Try at least one new Christmas cookie recipe
- Finish vendor galleries for the 2015 season
- Take a 12-day break from shooting and revel in this season