Luci is really bubbly and laughs easily. Joseph is more reserved. They're opposites in some ways but similar in others: both are so driven, intelligent, kind-hearted and faithful. Luci and Joseph's wedding day was just so sweet from start to finish.
Some of my favorites memories include:
- Luci's bridesmaids' excitement when they saw her in her dress.
- The Tie Incident. Let's just say I got a lot of photos of Joseph attempting to tie his tie. To his credit, the tie material was a little tricky to work with.
- Their memorable first look. Luci made Joseph sweat it out a bit longer when she showed up in a giraffe mask. Hilarious!
- The wedding party. Shout out to this awesome group. They were all so great!
- The rain-free portrait time!!! The clouds opened up just as soon as we were back inside.
- Joseph's excited face. ;)
Ceremony: The Chapel, Green Reception: Sheraton Suites, Cuyahoga Falls Videographer: WorkShed Weddings Florist: Fair Rarity Cake: Nancy and Kitty Leung Hair Stylist: John Roberts Salon Bride's Dress: Maggie Sottero Bridesmaids' Dresses: Alfred Sung Honeymoon: Taiwan!