July was fantastic, you guys. I think maybe that's why I'm a bit late with this post … I'm in denial that July is over! :) I rarely get time off in the middle of the summer because there are so many beautiful weddings happening that I want to photograph! However, after recently experiencing five weeks off from weddings in the middle of my busiest season, I realized how valuable it is to get caught up, recharge and gear up for the second half of wedding season. I also feel like I've gotten to experience summer this year, which is such a nice feeling since we don't get to enjoy this beautiful weather all year round. This is most definitely going to become a tradition for Lane Baldwin Photography!
And now I'm ready to work hard and play hard this last full month of summer. (But really, doesn't it seem like it was just February?) What's left on your summer bucket list? Anything special or unique that you're super excited about?
- Read In the Unlikely Event and Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- Start Savor
- Do screen-free evenings at least once a week with Nathan
- Make a homemade pie
- Soak up time at the pool
- Photograph four lovely weddings and edit two of them by September
- Get caught up on vendor galleries
- Film a special little anniversary project with Lisa of SayKimchi Media