There was a chance of rain all day, but right before portrait time the sun broke through the clouds and it started snowing. Big, white fluffy bits of dogwood pollen, or at least that's what it looked like. Whatever it was, it made the photos magical and completed Megan and Steve's sweet day.
These two love so well. They love each other and they love their friends and family something fierce. Megan always makes sure everyone is cared for and thought about. She's especially good at picking out the perfect gift for you. Steve is quick to smile and make Megan laugh. He's patient and a great friend. It was such a joy to work with these two!
Some of my favorite moments from their big day:
- Megan's absolute calm while everyone else was getting ready around her.
- The sweet bridesmaids who doted on Megan all day.
- How easily the guys laughed around each other. I hardly had to try with the jokes. ;)
- Megan and Steve's canvas painting at the end of their ceremony. I've never seen anything like it! I was equally impressed that the paint didn't get on their fancy attire. :)
- The snow, of course.
- Megan's hand painted wine glasses for her guests. She made every, single one!
- The amazing dancing at the reception, including a special Thriller dance.