Some of my favorite moments from their big day:
- The big group of smiling bridesmaids that greeted us when we arrived. Let's just say that Amy and Tim have a lot of friends!
- Tim's nervous excitement while he was getting ready … and his awesome gift from Amy: a big, hardcover Calvin and Hobbes book. I kinda wanted to borrow it from him. :)
- Tim stealing glances at Amy throughout the ceremony.
- The hilarious groomsmen who liked to give us photographers a hard time. Ha!
- The gorgeous sunny (and hot!) spring day they got, despite it being forecasted to rain.
- The wedding party serenading Amy and Tim during their first dance.
- Amy's dad's hilarious and heartfelt toast.
- The amazingly delicious chocolate salted caramel wedding cake from Hummingbird Bake Shop. Yum.