Sherry and Alex were the BEST couple to help me kick off my 2015 wedding season. These two are so incredibly sweet with each other and everyone around them. All day they made sure that my second shooter Samantha and I were well taken care of. One of my favorite memories from their day? When we showed up to the reception and saw that they had set aside a table for us labeled "Beauty Capturers." I think I laughed out loud, but I had been laughing the whole day so it was just another happy moment.
Sherry is hilarious … in a really unexpected way. One minute she was talking with her bridesmaids, the next she had them cracking up at the punchline of one her infamous jokes (telling jokes is a habit she picked up in med school). Alex didn't stop smiling at her the entire day. He has the kindest disposition I've ever witnessed, and the two of them together are unstoppable.
Some of my other favorite moments from their day:
- Sherry reading The Little Prince while she was waiting to go to the first look.
- The flowering trees that started blooming just in time for Sherry and Alex's sunny wedding day!
- The hilarious groomsmen group hug.
- Listening to the ceremony (and reception!) translated into Chinese for out-of-country guests.
- Sherry and Alex's Chinese tea ceremony.
- Alex's violin performance.
Ceremony and Reception: Cleveland Botanical Garden Videographer: KRR Production Cake: Tai Wah Chinese Restaurant Hair Stylist: Ramona Dauksa Bride's Dress: Simply Bridal Honeymoon: Singapore and Indonesia!