There's this peace about Halle and Paul when they're together, and it's so sweet to witness. Separate, Halle and Paul are two of the kindest and most thoughtful people I've ever met, and together they're just plain awesome.
I adore the way Paul proposed to Halle: In Halle's favorite bakery with her very own cake and flowers and music. Come on! That is the coolest proposal ever, right?? These two go the extra mile for each other and it shows in everything they do.
Some of my favorite moments from their big day:
- Watching Halle's best friends put her veil on and complete her bridal attire.
- Paul's steady excitement and anticipation up until the ceremony. He was so ready to get married!
- Halle's sense of humor and knock knock jokes throughout the day.
- Documenting Paul's face when he saw Halle for the first time.
- The unexpected sun and beautiful weather that made portrait time so fun.
- Paul's brother's hilarious toast about the two of them growing up together.
- Halle jumping into Paul's arms while "Africa" was playing at the reception. :)
Ceremony and Reception: Greystone Hall Florist: Roses for Weddings Cake: Westside Bakery DJ: Beach Boyz Entertainment Makeup and Hair: Nola's Salon Bride's Dress: Brides by Demetrios Bridesmaids' Dresses: The Dessy Group Honeymoon: Hawaii!