April is the start of my wedding season, and I'm scrambling around trying to get caught up with just about everything before I dive right in to 10 weddings in a row. I'm especially proud of my Inbox right now. I'm down to 11 (E-LEV-EN!) e-mails greeting me when I log in to Gmail. It's kind of addicting to watch that number go down, and my goal is to be at zero by the end of this week. (So if you need to e-mail me, be a doll and wait until Monday. Haha! Juuuust kidding!)
Other goals for this month? I'm glad you asked!
- Finish Reading Lolita in Tehran + read two more books (A is for Alibi and The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind)
- Finish my spring/summer capsule wardrobe
- Spring clean our house (windows, yard … everything!)
- Create some art for our living room mantle
- Go on at least one bike ride with Nathan
- Clean off my computer and get it ready for this season
- Order a new sample album
- Look into Pixifi + decide if it's a good fit for my business
- Take one weekday completely off before the season begins
I hope your April looks bright! Happy Easter, everyone!