I thought about making that cover photo one I recently took in the snow, but I then I realized that NO ONE WANTS TO SEE SNOW ANYMORE. :) Tulips are much friendlier now that it's March. I'm optimistic that spring is just around the corner. But while we're waiting for it, Nathan and I decided to get out of dodge and hang out just the two of us in a much warmer climate (wanna guess where we are??). This is our last hurrah before my busy season starts to pick up, and I can't wait to share tropical photos when we get back!
In the meantime, I've been working on my March goals--my last month to get a TON of off-season stuff done. I think it's going to be a successful one!
- Read three books (Wonder, Strengths Finder 2.0 and Reading Lolita in Tehran)
- Start my spring/summer capsule wardrobe
- Start designing our living room mantle
- Order a new sample album
- Complete content for my new client guide
- Plan another Project Two Roll
- Go on a solo road trip to Virginia for the One Swell Day workshop (!!)
- Research new lenses for my Mamiya
- Update my workflow chalkboard + client binder
How is your March shaping up? What are you most looking forward to? Make it a good one, friends!