A couple weeks ago, Nathan and I traveled out west for the annual Baldwin ski trip. Remember, I'm not a great skier, but it was so nice to be in a sunny, warmer climate (50 degrees!) surrounded by gorgeous scenery. Plus we got to spend lots of quality time with family and have a couple adventures while in Colorado. The highlights of my trip included:
- Taking in the beauty of the mountains from the top of the slope.
- Helping Nathan eat a cinnamon roll the size of our heads.
- Finishing two books in front of the fire.
- Not falling ONE time on the slopes. Whoohoo! I think I'm slowly becoming a better skier.
- Riding a snowmobile for the first time.
- Watching Nathan, his sister and his dad swim the length of a 33-degree natural spring pool. (While I sat comfortably in a 104-degree hot spring.)
- Playing in the snow like little kids, complete with snow angels and a snowball fight.
Nathan also made his first GoPro video from our adventures. Take a peek ...