Sweet, sweet November. How good to see you! No matter how much I plan, October always seems to be way crazy, but now all of a sudden here I am on the other side! November is the month of my last weddings of the year, the start to my slow season, family, friends, good food, another Turkey Trot, lots of time to read good books ... I can't wait to get it all started!
And my BIG goal this month is to savor every piece of it. If I learned anything from October, it's that I tend to ignore everything else around me when I have a lot of work on my plate. I wish I could be one of those people who can separate each piece of their lives, but I let work take over and can't focus or enjoy anything else until I get it all done. Ugh, gross, right? I'll be working on this over the next year.
I'd love to hear about your goals + plans for November! Also, any tips on how you savor the little things in life while balancing a full work/family load are much appreciated!
- Read four books (25 in 12): The Lemon Tree by Sandy Tolan, Girl Meets God by Lauren Winner, The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt and Boundaries by Henry Cloud
- Run 3/week to continue training for the Turkey Trot ... and then RUN IT!
- Order our Christmas cards
- Start Christmas shopping
- Make a new dish for Thanksgiving dinner
- Put together a little something something for my fantastic clients ;)
- Finalize all wedding editing and album design
- Finish submitting weddings for publication