I feel like an old soul saying this, but HOW IS IT ALREADY DECEMBER?? Where did this year go? Every year goes faster and faster, which is why it's so important for me to keep track of my goals. I might never get anything done otherwise!
I LOVE this time of year. Christmas is my favorite, and the snow we got last night has put me even more in the holiday spirit. It's such a pretty backdrop to our newly decorated tree. :) This month is all about soaking up the last bit of 2013 with lots of time with family and friends. I have quite a list of professional goals, but honestly, I'm going to be focusing most on getting rested for the new year (my first wedding is 1.4.14!).
Here's to sending 2013 off with a bang!
- Update/rebrand wedding guide.
- Send holiday gifts to wedding clients.
- Get caught up on Facebook albums.
- Get caught up on vendor discs.
- Submit at least five weddings.
- Blog at least three/week.
- Start on new website.
- Finish Their Eyes Were Watching God and read The Sisters.
- Do a thorough cleaning on our house.
- Write and mail Christmas cards.
- Find the perfect Christmas tree. :)
- Decorate the living room for Christmas.
- Try a new Christmas cookie recipe.
- See a Christmas show at Playhouse Square.
Our house feels so cozy these days. :)