OK, I have to be honest with you all. I had really high hopes for October ... you know, being done with weddings and all ... but the truth is, October was my craziest month yet. I didn't get much done except try to keep up with my editing schedule. So, it looks like I'm pretty much transferring my October goals to November. And November will be all about getting caught up so I can enjoy the holidays to the fullest! :)
- Get completely caught up on editing (SO many sessions and one more wedding will be shared on the blog this month!)
- Finish all album design for the 2013 season.
- Get caught up on Facebook albums.
- Get caught up on vendor discs.
- Submit at least five weddings.
- Finalize my holiday client gifts.
- Blog at least three/week.
- Start writing content for my new website. :)
- Finish Weird, and read Their Eyes Were Watching God and The Sisters (i.e., watch LESS TV and pick up a book!).
- Watch my BFF get married!
- Continue training for Cincinnati's Turkey Trot.
- Make a new dish for Thanksgiving.
- Visit Chicago!
- Clean out my closet.
- Do a thorough cleaning on our house.
- Hang our Christmas wreaths on the windows.
And here's a musical pick-me-up for your Monday morning: Sweeter than This by Katie Herzig. This is such a carefree song and sums up the fun November I'm envisioning! :)