October is all about getting caught up! I finish my 2013 wedding season halfway into the month, and the rest of this fall I will be working on getting things wrapped up so I can spend the holidays with my family and start thinking about 2014 (what?!). I am SO looking forward to my October weddings and sessions. I'm thinking lots of beautiful leaves and late afternoon sunshine. Bring it on!
- Finish out my 2013 wedding season on a high note (i.e., shoot my last three weddings the BEST that I can and get them all edited and out the door)!
- Finish all album design for 2013 season.
- Get halfway caught up on Facebook albums (through July 2013).
- Get caught up on vendor discs.
- Submit at least three weddings.
- Blog every weekday.
- Start writing content for my new website. :)
- Read two books (Weird, Their Eyes Were Watching God).
- Celebrate Nathan's 30th birthday!! :D
- Go for a bike ride in the national park.
- Buy a pumpkin.
- Plan a weekend in Chicago (visiting the city around the holidays is becoming our thing!)
- Continue training for Cincinnati's Turkey Trot (you guys, I'm only up to 1.5 miles! This is going to be painful!)
- Do a "spring" (fall?) cleaning in our house.