Yesterday really felt like the start of summer around the Baldwin house. I had just come off a two-wedding weekend and we lazied around all day, the weather was perfect, and we broke out our fire pit with some friends. As I was standing on our upstairs balcony taking the picture above, I felt so thankful to have had a day like that. When I hit busy season, I tend to go into all-or-nothing mode, get really stressed and and forget to take time to just enjoy the days. And it's summer, people! My favorite season. :) This year I'm truly going to enjoy it!
Without further ado, my June goals*:
- Shoot four fabulous June weddings and stick to a two-week turnaround on each.
- Update my photography budget (just a little bit every day!).
- Blog every weekday.
- Read two books (Eight Girls Taking Pictures, Wild). (For real this time!)
- Officially put our DirecTV on HOLD for the summer.
- Pick out patio furniture and spend our evenings outside.
- Attend our first Indians (or Windians, right?!) game of the summer.
- Start coaching gymnastics again.
- Work out 4/week.
- FINISH OUR GUEST BEDROOM!
- Turn 28 (what?!) in style. :)
*I've decided not to keep recapping old goals on the blog. So sad, I know. ;) I figure you probably don't really care what I actually accomplished and what I didn't.