This month marks the start of my really busy season and I'm hoping to be a little bit more productive than last month before I get crazy busy. You know those days where you feel like you did a ton but you didn't get anything crossed off your to do list? Yeah, that's how April was for me. I felt busy, but I'm not sure what I was doing. :) All in all it was a good month, but my goal is to be more focused with my time in May. I want to make sure I get out from behind my computer screen and enjoy spring!
April goals recap:
Get completely caught up with all March and April weddings so I can go into May with a clean plate!(the last April wedding will be on the blog tomorrow!) Research the markiii a little more (i.e., figure out why low-light focusing was such a problem).(I'll be renting it again this month! :) )
- Clean up my office each day after office hours are over. (Total fail on this one. How can I be more organized??)
- Research Two Bright Lights and potentially join. (Still haven't decided. ;) Any advice from people that are members?)
Blog every weekday.(Close enough, right?)
Read two books (The Scent of Rain and Lightening,Eight Girls Taking Pictures).
- Finish the guest bedroom (and hopefully blog it)! (Just waiting on a couple pieces!)
Get OUR pictures taken!
- Cook organic, natural food at least 2/week.
- Clean two more boxes out of our junk room.
- Work out 5/week.
- Stretch each night before bed.
And, of course, my May goals:
- Shoot, edit and submit a fabulous styled shoot. :)
- Clean up my office each day after office hours are over (here we go again ... ).
- Shoot three May weddings and stick to my new two-week turnaround on each.
- Update my portfolios before busy season kicks off.
- Clean computer before busy season kicks off.
- Update my photography budget.
- Blog every weekday.