Let me preface my February goals by saying that this system really works for me. I was running around the house like a crazy person this last week just so I could say I completed all my goals. The accountability really gets me moving! I was close but I fell short on a couple goals. Such is life. Here's the January recap:
- Back up website. (Dah! I realllllly need to do this!)
Finish editing the last 2012 wedding.
- Back up 2012 files and clean off computer. (Again, need to get.this.done.)
- Organize all files for taxes. (OK, didn't get this done BUT I just got all my necessary paperwork so it'll be happening this month!)
Finish 2014 pricing guide. Update website portfolio.(Halfway done and I'm doing this today, so I'm counting it! :) ) Blog every weekday.
- Design OUR wedding album (whoo!). (Dang. This needs to happen.)
Clean out my closet. Clean out my car. Unsubscribe from all the junk e-mail that comes to my Inbox. Read at least two books (Love Does, Life of Pi). Complete 95% of my office (i.e., everything should at least be ordered). Work out 5/week.(Maybe not exactly 5/week but it was close. :) ) Ski down a moderately sized hill without falling.(Whoo hoo!)
And my February goals:
- Back up website.
- Back up 2012 files and clean off computer before first wedding of 2012.
- Organize all files for taxes.
- Update/organize photography budget.
- Shoot first wedding of 2012 and get 75% of editing done.
- Blog every weekday.