Hello, friends! I took a week off to spend the holidays with my family and it's been SO refreshing. My batteries are recharged and I'm ready to tackle 2013 with gusto. :) More on that tomorrow; right now I want to share my favorite Christmas presents with you all as my final Favorite Things of 2012!
1. Fine Art Wedding Photography by Jose Villa. Ohhh I have longed for this book since Jose (we're on a first-name basis) announced it's arrival on his website! I adore his work and am so excited to get a peek into his creative process and business perspective.
2. Couples Massage at Solaire. Nathan got tired of me asking for a massage after every, single wedding and decided to splurge on a massage for BOTH of us. :) I cannot wait!
3. Sweetie Fry Gift Card. I'm pretty sure I'm one of Sweetie Fry's #1 sources of advertisement. I'm not kidding you, if you Google Image "Sweetie Fry, Cleveland Heights," Nathan and I pop up in the first few rows. It's pretty embarrassing actually. But it's no surprise that one of my favorite gifts is the chance to do another late-night run in the near future. :)
4. J.Crew Fair Isle Sweater. This is the coziest sweater! I could wear it to bed. :)
5. The Smoothies Bible. One of my New Year's resolutions is to eat more balanced meals, aka more fruits and veggies. I love smoothies, and this book is giving me so many fabulous (and HEALTHY) ideas!