1. Orville Redenbacher's Salt and Pepper Popcorn. This is all I want to eat lately. Like two and three bags a day. So salty and peppery and delicious. :)
2. Sprout Cocoa Lip Balm. Another Birchbox snag, this stuff really smells like chocolate! Plus it's all natural and works like charm.
3. Boots. Fall is here (although today it's supposed to be 70 degrees)! I've broken out my boots and scarves and I'm loving it.
4. Muggswigz. I used to hang out at this Canton coffee shop during my summers home from college, and I forgot how great it was! Nathan and I and some awesome friends headed here after a corn maze recently and the pumpkin latte was perfect. I have to say ... SO much better than the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks. I know! I'm sorry. I just don't like it very much.
5. Reggae Run. I lived in Cincinnati for four years and didn't do this 5K until I moved to Cleveland. Ha! I didn't run the whole thing because the hills in Hyde Park are RIDICULOUS, but it was still fun to participate ... and eat a ton of food afterwards. :)