Happy 2012 everyone! I hope you all had fun New Year's celebrations surrounded by loved ones. We were pretty low-key, which seems to be a trend over the past few years, but it was fun to be with Nathan and his family. Next year, however, we've vowed to do something BIG! I figured that I'd waste no time blogging my business goals for the new year ... mostly so I would have some place to be held accountable to these. By the end of 2012, I hope to re-blog my progress on these goals. So, here's to a successful and happy 2012! I'm really looking forward to this year!
- Be more purposeful with my blogging schedule/calendar. Right now I feel like it's kinda a free for all. Along with personal posts, I need to make sure I'm blogging things that reflect my business.
- Link my e-mail addresses and clean up my Inbox. I have about three e-mail addresses going at once. Two words: GET ORGANIZED!
- Upgrade my computer and Photoshop software. This is a biggie. :)
- Work on telling a story at EVERY shoot I do. I say I'm a photojournalist, but I need to make that apparent at every shoot, not just weddings.
- Start an online gallery that includes printing options for clients. Another biggie.
- Start offering various-sized, self-designed albums. Very excited for this project!
- Make a concerted effort to be interactive on social media sites and other blogs. I put stuff out there but I need to get involved, too.
- See growth in myself, my photos and my business from the beginning of the year to the end. Above all, this is the most important.